• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Looks like the rumors of RGIII being gay are not true

SkinsNDeacs

Reaction score
RG3 Texting Side Piece Meredith Barber On His Wedding Day?

Meredith Barber, RG3′s Wedding Day Texting Buddy, Tries To Sell Photos

rg-texts-3.jpg

meredith-rg3-111.jpg

There are going to be some people on suicide watch if this gets major media play. I never bought into his saint image....I never trust a guy who ALWAYS says the right things.

1) There were rumors of him being gay?
2) Who cares?

1) There were rumors of him being gay?
2) Who cares?

1) A lot of people (perhaps just around here) speculated that his extortion case was about him being gay

2) I would imagine RGIII getting caught up in a sex scandel would be big time news in today's TMZ climate (unfortunately).

I don't care about his sex life at all. I do think it will be entertaining to watch all the people that think the guy is a saint deal with this one.

dude loves the white women?

and HELL YEAH

meredith-barber-rg3-3-4.jpg

Last edited:
1) A lot of people (perhaps just around here) speculated that his extortion case was about him being gay

2) I would imagine RGIII getting caught up in a sex scandel would be big time news in today's TMZ climate (unfortunately).

I don't care about his sex life at all. I do think it will be entertaining to watch all the people that think the guy is a saint deal with this one.

Could still be bi, tho.

I don't really ever get why athletes get married their first or second year in their professional sport. Doesn't make sense to me.

Not enough evidence. We need to know if RGIII watches Oprah. Skins, you have any insight on that one?

Texting another broad on your wedding day might be the all-time dickest of dick moves.

Back