• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Anonymous letter received of NCAA violations concerning Bzz

stratt

Reaction score
My brother received this letter in the mail yesterday. We have no idea who it came from or the validity of the letter. It was poorly written (no offense to whoever wrote it). But if the allegations are true, Goodbye Wellman, goodbye Bzzz. Again, we have no idea who this is from. It honestly sounds like a letter from posters here. So, could be a hoax. Who knows....

2ngsuhc.jpg

azjwq9.jpg

kdr0qw.jpg

2llgi14.jpg

25a1afc.jpg

1196lom.jpg

Last edited:
I'd prefer that we not have our own employees out our program on any violations that may or may have occurred - regardless of who it impacts negatively in the short term ([Redacted]/Wellman) it makes the school look stupid.

I hope they got someone to proofread that thing before sending it to the trustees.

Looks like the violations were just alluded to, but nothing put in the letter. :noidea:

The violations would have been a good thing to put in the letter rather than barely coherent yet semi-accurate rambling about the history of Ron Wellman.

The violations would have been a good thing to put in the letter rather than barely coherent yet semi-accurate rambling about the history of Ron Wellman.

I agree. Just posting what was sent.

Nah. Confuse them with the first letter.

Then BOOM! Hit them with the good stuff in the manifesto in 7 weeks time.

I am pretty confident that the person who sent the letter is on the board. I am hoping they reach out to us and give us more info, if the allegations are true.

I am pretty confident that the person who sent the letter is on the board. I am hoping they reach out to us and give us more info, if the allegations are true.

I hope they're not on the board. That shit reads like some sort of rambling maniac who isn't literate.

Back