• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Football Season Tickets: Where are your seats?

Parking lot if we feel like going to eat mt fried on a football Saturday and to see old friends.

original.jpg

based on history probably sit pretty much wherever i'd like

Section 1, row LL.

Been there for 24 years. Best seats in the house.

They come in the mail today?

No, I just purchased mine and i'm excited for Football season to start. I had to wait until my job situation was finalized before I could purchase them, so I was really surprised that I was able to get chairbacks so low on the west side this late in the year. That availability doesn't reflect well on our ticket sales this season.

No, I just purchased mine and i'm excited for Football season to start. I had to wait until my job situation was finalized before I could purchase them, so I was really surprised that I was able to get chairbacks so low on the west side this late in the year. That availability doesn't reflect well on our ticket sales this season.

Did you have to make any donation for those?

From what I remember reading at the end of last basketball season, you're all terrible Wake fans for going near a WFU sporting event.

No. DeaconClub members get priority seating but you don't need to be a member or donate to buy season tickets.

Has it always been that way? Speaking from working with several other Ads, that just goes to show how bad things are.

But I bought an upper level ticket for a basketball game last year, and literally walked down and sat courtside without anyone saying a word. Stayed there the whole game. So, I know things are that bad already...

Back