• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Practice Schedule?

jpdeac

Reaction score
Anyone know if and when the Pre-Season football practice schedule will be released?

practice.jpg

It takes a lot of practice to punt from an opponent's 38 yd. line.

Summer classes don't end until Thursday, August 8 and summer exams are Friday & Saturday, August 9 & 10. Given that the first game is Thursday, August 29, they have to start before the end of the summer session. My guess is that they will start sometime between Thursday, August 1 and Saturday, August 3. There should be an announcement soon.

According to Tuesday's Charlotte Observer, Deacon football fall practice begins Friday, August 2. Last year the first practice started in the early evening (maybe at 7?), so I'm guessing this year will be the same. But the time could depend on the weather forecast. I would guess that a practice will follow on Saturday and each weekday next week in the late afternoon. The schedule is probably in flux because of the summer school schedule and the unpredictability of the weather this summer (i.e., the constant rain).

Back