• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Kenny Moore update article

I wonder if he tried to get with a CFL team- doesn't sound like it.

The guy is a stud. Without Kenny, we have a losing record instead of an ACC championship in 06.

I think the game at Maryland that year will go down as one of my favorites. About the best we have ever looked offensively and in such an important game.

Man, I was rooting for him so hard with the Panthers. Just couldn't hold onto the ball.

The irony is that at Wake Moore caught everything; he snatched balls out of the air. But his inability to hold onto the ball in the NFL was his undoing...

I think the game at Maryland that year will go down as one of my favorites. About the best we have ever looked offensively and in such an important game.

Ditto. One of very few big games we showed up to play prepared and executed. We backed into some that year but not UM. Also one of my favorites. And FSU of course.

The irony is that at Wake Moore caught everything; he snatched balls out of the air. But his inability to hold onto the ball in the NFL was his undoing...

Wasn't it more his inability to field punts? I seem to recall that he caught the ball pretty well for the Panthers; but 3 dropped punts especially sealed his fate (1 for the Panthers and 2 for the Colts). Perhaps my memory fails me; at any rate, I wish he could get another shot at wide receiver without having to play special teams. Probably not.

Ditto. One of very few big games we showed up to play prepared and executed. We backed into some that year but not UM. Also one of my favorites. And FSU of course.

We've laid so many duds with 4 or 5 wins late in the season with a bowl bid on the line. The MD game was Lobo's finest game mostly thanks to Billings lending out his best WR to play RB.

gotta love Kenny
I don't know why I remember this so much, but I always thought that the block he threw that cleared the way for the 81 yark Marion TD was just beautiful

Great article - thanks. Hope Kenny is very successful and fulfilled whatever he decides to do.

Tom Sorensen is one of the best. He's like the anti-Lenox.

gotta love Kenny
I don't know why I remember this so much, but I always thought that the block he threw that cleared the way for the 81 yark Marion TD was just beautiful

Agreed.

love that run.

awesome work by the announcer saying we faked the "double reverse." not quite

gotta love Kenny
I don't know why I remember this so much, but I always thought that the block he threw that cleared the way for the 81 yaaaaaaaardzz Marion TD was just beautiful

Fixed

Kenny went from a college player with good speed and feet to a guy that just looked painfully slow when surrounded by NFL athletes. Still one of my all time faves.

Kenny went from a college player with good speed and feet to a guy that just looked painfully slow when surrounded by NFL athletes. Still one of my all time faves.

Yeah. It's no sin to be a good college player. There are so few spots in the NFL for so few elite talents. Moore got a legit shot. That more than most.

gotta love Kenny

Such a great game to attend. Sold out and the crowd felt like it was 95% Wake fans. Only time I have ever seen that combo. Very cold that night but body heat, bourbon and the Deacons keep me plenty warm.

Such a great game to attend. Sold out and the crowd felt like it was 95% Wake fans. Only time I have ever seen that combo. Very cold that night but body heat, bourbon and the Deacons keep me plenty warm.

Most Wake fans ever at one place?

Back