• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ahnold and Maria splitting

RJKarl

Banhammer'd
Reaction score
I'm shocked it lasted this long. He was such a horndog.

I would have paid big money to be at Hyannis Port when Maria introduced the musclebound Autrian to rose Kennedy.

Yeah I agree, one of those unlikely matches, even before his political career. Sad to split just two weeks after your 25th Wedding Anniversary at that.

I actually feel sad about this. I figured you would have some kind of scoop. I love Maria Shriver.

I haven't been up in LA that much lately. I did used to see them in Brentwood and actually ran into them two or three times on Catalina. In fact almost every time I went to Catalina in the 90s they were there.

Were they following me?
It sounds like she caught him running around multiplke times. She had moved out a couple months ago.

ahnold

He's an idiot but, prolly better off without her. She looks horrible. Kind of reminds me of Jacko!

Has it really been 25 years already? I remember when they were hitched.

He's an idiot but, prolly better off without her. She looks horrible. Kind of reminds me of Jacko!

Cut her some slack, she's 56 and an Eastern European Bodybuilder has been crushing her for 25 years!

Sucks for Arnold. He is too old to slay hoodrats. Too bad this did not happen 10-15 years ago.

Skins, I think you underestimate how much tail a former movie star/governor can pull.

Skins, I think you underestimate how much tail a former movie star/governor can pull.

No, I don't doubt that at all...I just thinking he is approaching the age where he does not care anymore.

Sucks for Arnold. He is too old to slay hoodrats. Too bad this did not happen 10-15 years ago.

You're kidding right? When Henry kissinger was Sec. of State and after, he had a conveyor belt of supermodels.

Ahnold is is handsomest man ever compared to Henry.

Ahnold will have more 10s waiting to fuck him than he'll ever be able to do.

I wonder if he'll buy Wilt's house as his bachelor digs.

I haven't been up in LA that much lately. I did used to see them in Brentwood and actually ran into them two or three times on Catalina. In fact almost every time I went to Catalina in the 90s they were there.

Were they following me?
It sounds like she caught him running around multiplke times. She had moved out a couple months ago.

IT'S THE FUCKING CATALINA WINE MIXER.

All over the news this morning that the reason for the breakup is that Arnold fathered a child out of wedlock with a staff member at his house.

THIS is the housekeeper he banged:

schwarzenneger-othe_936761c.jpg

Sorry but Maria is a scarecrow. But this isn't worth losing it all over. Especially in Community-Property California.

94, Maria may have had as much as he did.....

What's amazing is he kept the kid secret for ten years.

Back