• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Battle 4 Atlantis releases official bracket

RollWave35

#KeepPounding
Reaction score
From Andy Katz. The event is Nov. 28-30 in the Bahamas. You'll get to see Buzz's master gameplan for slowing down Andrew Wiggins.

Top Half
Kansas
Wake Forest

Villanova
USC

Bottom Half
Tennessee
UTEP

Xavier
Iowa

BQWgPdcCAAAcxHJjpg_large_zps08244d58.jpg

Last edited:
This bracket could not have worked out better, or worse, depending on your perspective.

"Glad" my inside info was correct. Do what you must, Bill!

Is Tony still at Nova? If so, that's 3 former Deacs in that game.

Crazy that Travis will see more players from his class playing in the other game in his bracket than he'll see playing with him.

TC is still at Nova. He was going to transfer but changed his mind.

0-3 a real possibility imo.

UTEP was 18-14 and Kenpom #111 last year and, as far as I can gather, returns the entire team.

So many transfers under Bzz, it's inevitable we'd run into one of them at some point

Do you think Wellman will even let our players attend, given the potentially dangerous "thugs" and "hooligans" on the other teams? He may want to shield our young men from the "bad apples" we pro-actively rid ourselves of in the name of culture.

Oh man, ESPN will definitely be covering Wiggins' 1st game. This is going to be downright embarrassing.

0-3 a real possibility imo.

UTEP was 18-14 and Kenpom #111 last year and, as far as I can gather, returns the entire team.
So if we start 0-3, another billboard, right? Where's RSF at?

Won't be Wiggins first game. Games will start in early November. But he will probably be starting to get accustomed to CBB to blow the doors off of us.

I don't know how many of you actually had to deal with Ari and JTT on campus but I hope the two of them fail at everything they ever put their hands to.

I might have to attend this event given the many cross currents at play.

Do you think Wellman will even let our players attend, given the potentially dangerous "thugs" and "hooligans" on the other teams? He may want to shield our young men from the "bad apples" we pro-actively rid ourselves of in the name of culture.

It's going to be like when Cuban baseball teams come to the states. Bz and Wellman are going to keep them on lockdown to prevent defectors. And keep them away from band chicks.

Back