• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Eagles receiver Riley Cooper uses racial slur at a Kenny Chesney concert

He is such a shit player. Hope this causes him to be cut. What a freaking moron.

Yet another example of what happens to these guys when they no longer have Tebow in their lives to guide them.

University of Florida players strike again!
#daturbanmeyerculture

Guaranteed this guy blows out his ACL "because of Chip Kelly's new system"

I really believe he'd have fought all zero black people at that Kenny Chesney concert

Well this just got awkward.

@MVFive: Hey I'm putting a bounty on Riley's head. 1k to the first Free Safety or Strong safety that light his ass up! Wake him up please.....

From Marcus Vick, who, in his own right, is a profound waste of oxygen...

Glad to know that both free AND strong safeties are eligible for this bounty.

$1K?

The average NFL salary is like $2MM

That's 0.05%

That's like $25 to someone that makes $50K a year

ETA: My point being, if someone wasn't going to go after him based purely on his comments, I doubt $1K would make them change their minds.

Last edited:

@MVFive: Hey I'm putting a bounty on Riley's head. 1k to the first Free Safety or Strong safety that light his ass up! Wake him up please.....

"Yo Mike, can I get an advance on my allowance this month?"

Seriously how many black people were on the other side of a fence at a Kenny Chesney concert?

From Marcus Vick, who, in his own right, is a profound waste of oxygen...

I'd need straight up cash beforehand homey cause I ain't taking the promise of a check that will clear from Marcus Vick.

they thought it was nelly and that other shitty, short country singer.

Seriously how many black people were on the other side of a fence at a Kenny Chesney concert?

He was probably referring to a black security guy.
http://deadspin.com/riley-cooper-was-pissed-he-couldnt-go-backstage-at-ken-981432082
a tipster who was at the Kenny Chesney show sends in this email:

Riley was going fucking nuts because he wasn't allowed backstage. He didn't have passes like some of the other players and was SO pissed that the stadium people wouldn't let him back just because he was Riley Cooper. He had been drinking since 11 AM (Kenny didn't go on until 8).

Feel free to use the attached pic of his car.
ku-medium.png

Back