• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

A WF football article Ron Wellman won't enjoy reading

Obviously there is strength in numbers, but I feel like the last 2 seasons of WF football makes that program look much worse than our basketball program ever did.

What an all-around clusterfuck we are.

Everything that this Athletic Department and Administration are doing, they are doing with the future in mind.

That future? No sports at Wake Forest University.

“I’ve not been in a situation where we were waiting on so many NCAA issues.”

Culture.

To me this is the key part of the article:

"Wooding, who was dismissed at Air Force before last season because of an undisclosed violation of the academy’s code of conduct, has yet to be cleared by the NCAA to play this season"

If Dino was partially fired due actions of his players and academic problems, why isn't Grobe held to the same standards?

To me this is the key part of the article:

"Wooding, who was dismissed at Air Force before last season because of an undisclosed violation of the academy’s code of conduct, has yet to be cleared by the NCAA to play this season"

If Dino was partially fired due actions of his players and academic problems, why isn't Grobe held to the same standards?

Because that wasn't at all the original reason that Dino was fired but fabricated after the fact to try to explain [Redacted].

Many had fallen for it in the past and somehow there are people that still do. It is astonishing how easily some Wake fans allowed the wool to be pulled over their eyes, and it is downright flabbergasting that they still allow it today.

Nice to know that in spite of all the glowing reports, all is not well with Chase and Ford.

@kennybeckWXII: Per Wake Forest Associate AD/Media Relations Steve Shutt, Josh Harris is NOT academically ineligible at this time.

More clusterfuckitude. Wake AD can't get its story straight.

@kennybeckWXII: Per Wake Forest Associate AD/Media Relations Steve Shutt, he brushes his teeth every night. "Trust me", he says.

1258035.jpeg

If he's not academically eligible then he would not need a waiver in my understanding.

Also, I have heard from several different people that the waiver was sent in last Friday, not 6 weeks ago.

Nothing to see here. I'm certain that our team will be historically competitive. All is well.

Back