• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Webb on fire at the World Golf Championship

TARDAWG

Steve Lepore
Reaction score
In the lead closing out his first round, would love to see him with a victory this season.

Two shot lead now...if he birdies the last two holes he ties the course record.

Tiger playing well too, he's hit like 15 or 16 greens.

-7 is impressive at Firestone. Watch out for Tiger, though. Firestone is 1 of those courses he's owned over the years, and he's at -4.

Meanwhile, Inbee is 3 back at St. Andrews. Pressel leads. Ryann O'Toole is 1 back. I'll watch a lot of the British Open this weekend if Ryann is in the lead. St. Andrews tends to favor bombers. Inbee is 1 of the shorter hitters out there, so I'm not sure about her chances for the slam.

Yeah Tiger has won this tournament seven times and says it's one of his favorite courses.

Wonder how often Webb has bogeyed the final hole of a great round of golf? The percentages seem amazingly high.

That was obviously a great round of golf but his tenancy to bogey his last hole is remarkable.

Ryann O'Toole is 1 back. I'll watch a lot of the British Open this weekend if Ryann is in the lead..
Good to see a Big Break alum doing well. Anybody watch this season's Big Break? Was a big fan of the Final 4 this season.

Haas ends today at -5. Webb will tee off soon at -6. Tiger took the lead with a birdie eagle start.

7 putts through 7 for Tiger. -5 on the day and -9 total. 3 shot lead over Bradley and Webb right now.

Tiger is -11 for the tournament and -7 through 11 holes. He needs to birdie 4 of the final 7 holes to shoot 59.

Tiger OWNS this tournament more than any other. I do not cheer hard for him often, but I would love to see a 59!

Back