• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Camp Wallpapers. Any takers?

stratt

Reaction score
sx2knp.jpg

10h69so.jpg

ruqn93.jpg

303blns.jpg

6zarmr.jpg

Any ideas for any walls?

Camp pic credited to bobherbertphoto.com

Last edited:
Were you the one that took it. Was looking for the person to credit. If so, nice pic. Do you have a link of other photos, and may I use them?

Were you the one that took it. Was looking for the person to credit. If so, nice pic. Do you have a link of other photos, and may I use them?

Stratt yes, that's my photo. You must have found somewhere else. You can use my photos as long as you don't sell them or use them to make money and as long as you give me a credit (for example, if you post something online, just reference my Web site bobhebertphoto.com

Wake Forest Football Photos

Micael%20Campanaro%20TD%20catch%2001-L.jpg

Thank you. Yeah, found it on Google. OP fixed

Last edited:
I love your website! Great stuff there. Are you going to be covering the Tour To Tanglewood this year?

Are you going to be covering the Tour To Tanglewood this year?

It's a worthy event, but it's not my thing. I like to shoot cycling, but I'm interested only in bike races.

Hanes%20Park%20Criterium%2014-M.jpg

Last edited:
Back