• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wellman

Wakegrad

Reaction score
Why is he going around running his mouth about other coaches at Wake and saying something needs to change when he has let [Redacted] turn the basketball program into a division 3 team?

Hitler's long lost brother, duhh.

Buzz is doing exactly what he was hired to do...keep the wins in single digits and lose the right way.

He's running his mouth about other coaches?

Did I miss a link?

Last edited:
Why is he going around running his mouth about other coaches at Wake and saying something needs to change when he has let [Redacted] turn the basketball program into a division 3 team?

Hitler's long lost brother, duhh.

Buzz is doing exactly what he was hired to do...keep the wins in single digits and lose the right way.

Is Wellman not aware that he hired these coaches?
Irony.

LMAO! He'll never admit he hired them.

what the fuck are you all talking about?

Someone who is pretty close to all of Wake's athletics said that Wellman was not happy with one of the other programs and I just find it incredible that he would be sharing that with others when the single biggest problem in the athletic department is [Redacted] and himself! Theishthatsavedwakeforest you're hilarious, my bad for not agreeing on Tyler Lewis' future All-American status.

Yea I'm not giving any details on who said it or which coach but just wanted to vent because I thought it was a joke since [Redacted] can be that bad and never know what a hot seat is.

Why would you start a thread like this and then say "I CAN'T SAY ANY NAMES THOUGH"?

Shit man I must have missed Carter Cook's back to back games against top 15 teams where he dropped a combined 29 points, 11 assists, while only committing one turnover.

Glad to see you are all a bunch of 2 year olds. And no I wouldn't mention the coach because he has done nothing but good for Wake Forest. Not that I care one bit but would you honestly say our basketball team is above Carter's level? Doubt it, so quit bringing him up everytime I post. I was right in that Lewis will never be a game changer in college so I should be throwing that in your face since y'all are probably still dreaming that Wake had him.

Glad to see you are all a bunch of 2 year olds. And no I wouldn't mention the coach because he has done nothing but good for Wake Forest. (1) Not that I care one bit but would you honestly say our basketball team is above Carter's level? Doubt it, so quit bringing him up everytime I post. (2)I was right in that Lewis will never be a game changer in college so I should be throwing that in your face since y'all are probably still dreaming that Wake had him.

1) Absofuckinlutely
2) You were wrong.

Even with Wake at the level it is now, Carter Cook would have no place on the basketball team.

Lewis has already shown he can be a game changer. When Brown got hurt, he stepped in against two of the top 15 teams in America and contributed 29 points, 11 assists, against one turnover in his first two starts. That's incredibly good.

1) Absofuckinlutely
2) You were wrong.

+1

Carter Cook play 14.5% of all minutes at USC-Upstate in his final year (2012). I will say that he had a nice 111.5 offensive rating. Would be interesting to see how that would have changed had he played more. Likely would have settled back down to where he was his sophomore and junior years of 96.

Last edited:
Back