• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Women's Soccer Player Ranked as one of Countries Best Players

soccershins

Reaction score
Congrats to Katie Stengel for being voted the #11 best women's soccer player throughout all collegiate programs. I can't wait to watch the team play again in a couple months.

Here's the link for the full rankings: Top 100 Women's Soccer Players

I know nothing about the women's soccer landscape, but I feel like KS is better than #11. Definitely the best player in WF women's soccer history, right?

Congrats to Katie Stengel for being voted the #11 best women's soccer player throughout all collegiate programs. I can't wait to watch the team play again in a couple months.

Here's the link for the full rankings: Top 100 Women's Soccer Players

Actually, they start playing in a couple of weeks. If they stay healthy, could be a truly great season for Wake Women's soccer.

Congrats. Looks like soccer is the only sport we will stay competitive in. Wake will be known as a "soccer" school and no longer a "golf" or "basketball" school."

There isn't much middle-ground on that list. Those chicks are either super hot or heinous. #25 looks like she just got cunt punted.

I know nothing about the women's soccer landscape, but I feel like KS is better than #11. Definitely the best player in WF women's soccer history, right?

Easily. 3 time All-American. Brilliant player.

Emily Taggert was also a damn fine player, but nowhere near Stengel's ability, IMO.

http://www.wakeforestsports.com/sports/w-soccer/mtt/wake-w-soccer-mtt.html

The Official WF website currently appears to identify the "2012 WF Womens Soccer Roster" and lists Katie Stengel as a senior. Based on that, I thought that WF had not updated the website and her eligibility expired. Upon review of her bio, it appears WF updated the roster, but failed to indicate that this was the current 2013 WF Womens Soccer Roster, rather than last year's roster.

The link is above.

Congrats to Aubrey Bledsoe, also on the list at #44.

Back