• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Article from the Official Site on Deacs in the NFL

PhDeac

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
Reaction score
May as well start with this. Patrick Ghee just had a pick on Dominique Davis. Doesn't make me feel any better about the 2008 BC game, but good for him.

ugh. that's probably the 2nd worst WF football experience for me, right after the home loss to navy earlier that season when riley thew 4 picks.

Nice job by Brandon! Evidently he's having a good camp. Looking forward to seeing him on Hard Knocks :thumbsup:

My head is aware that it is only the second half of the first preseason game, but my heart is loving the fact that the Falcons are getting their asses kicked.

Falcons better hope nothing happens to Matty Ice. Worst backup QB situation in the league?

Givens had a TD for the Rams earlier as well

Falcons better hope nothing happens to Matty Ice. Worst backup QB situation in the league?

Givens had a TD for the Rams earlier as well

No love for the ex dukie Renfree? There are very few teams with good back ups just sitting there. In most of those case, there is not a frontline starter (See iggles).

No love for the ex dukie Renfree? There are very few teams with good back ups just sitting there. In most of those case, there is not a frontline starter (See iggles).

Sure, but most teams either have someone who has won some games in the league as a starter, or a fairly highly touted youngster. Atlanta doesn't exactly have either

Lex Hilliard didn't make the trip to Detroit with the Jets so Tommy Bohnanon should be getting lots of reps at fullback tonight. One plus for Bohanon is his ability to play TE as well as FB.

NFL Network did a "Whip-Around" coverage of the preseason games last night, as a warmup to RedZone. I normally would not give two shits about a preseason game unless it was the Giants, but I sat there watching enthralled for several hours nonetheless. The NFL has got to be the most powerful force on earth since the Allied Army in WW2.

Thanks for the update. Had no idea he was camping with them.

I imagine he'll get some snaps against the Panthers tonight, but it sounds as if he's fighting an uphill battle. He'll need to produce some big plays tonight, IMO.

Not a Deac, but my boi Tobias Palmer (NC State WR) from Northwood Pittsboro will be making his NFL debut tonight with the Jags. First person from Northwood to make the NFL I think.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

You'll will see Tom Bo on sport center tonight getting tackled on his release before Sanchez threw a pick-six.

Last edited:
Back