• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ACC Big Monday Schedule

RangersboysWFBB

Reaction score
Saw this on TOB.
like the ACC B!G competition, we were not invited to nationally showcase our talents.
:plos:
The complete 2013-14 ACC basketball schedule, with dates, starting times and television broadcast information, will be released later this month.
The ACC Big Monday lineup reads as follows:
January 13 – Virginia at Duke (ESPN), 7 p.m.
January 20 – North Carolina at Virginia (ESPN), 7 p.m.
January 27 – Duke at Pitt (ESPN), 7 p.m.
February 3 – Notre Dame at Syracuse (ESPN), 7 p.m.
February 10 – Maryland at Virginia (ESPN), 7 p.m.
February 17 – North Carolina at Florida State (ESPN), 7 p.m.
February 24 – Syracuse at Maryland (ESPN), 7 p.m.
March 3 – Notre Dame at North Carolina (ESPN), 7 p.m.

UVA x 3 and no State?

i may be totally wrong on this, but I swear 5 years ago we had like 3 big monday appearances. I think State is expected to struggle this year (normal struggle not, wake "struggle into perpetuity" struggle)

The ACC being on Big Monday is a completely new thing. Taking the Big East's place

Great job by Ron and BZZZ in avoiding the Monday match ups. I think everyone keeps forgetting that Tuesday is the toughest day academically.

Wake's players can now rest on Monday night and focus on being well rested and prepared for the academic challenges that Tuesday's present.

Back