• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Welcome Back, Josh!

Those were beautiful runs. But I can't help noticing the irony of the video's title, "Josh Harris Runs Over Virginia Tech". We lost that game in a ridiculous blowout which easily could've been even worse.

Those were beautiful runs. But I can't help noticing the irony of the video's title, "Josh Harris Runs Over Virginia Tech". We lost that game in a ridiculous blowout which easily could've been even worse.

i think the title is good

Hard to remember another back getting those yards vs Foster. Got bunches vs 1st string D....yea, our D was terrible that whole yr...look at the other blowouts...but this was Josh's day.

Wow, I still love all those ridiculous runs. Shows that he has the stuff to be a legit back. Hope that now that the injury and academic stuff is behind him he can team up with Martin to make a great running attack.

Didnt make it to practice last night (Sat). Tweeted he was still on the road driving in traffic....hope he makes it back safely.

This is it. His last shot. Hope it is the best year yet for him and that he has many TDs that result in many Ws for the Deacs this season. We all know he has the ability.

What is nice about these runs is he took the ball and took it to the hole, or made a cut back. Seems like once it got the starting job he began to stutter step once he got the hand off. Maybe because of the sucky O-line. I just hate to see RB's taking the hand off and hesitate.

There were actual holes in the line. Incredible.

Back