• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Official 2013 Buffalo Bills Thread

CaptainAwesome

Reaction score
GAMEDAY! LETS GO BUFFALO. Any predictions out of my fellow Bills faithful? All I want is a competitive team that plays with some energy and fun to watch. So far I'm loving the new coaching staff and hoping for the best out of EJ.

I think we go our typical 7-9. I think CJ will rush for somewhere between 1,600-1,800 yards, and the defense will really come into its own by mid-season with its attacking style and Stephon Gilmore will be considered one of the better DBs in the league by seasons end.

Here's to circling the wagons! Go Bills!

130710192036-cj-spiller-1-single-image-cut.jpg

Marquise Goodwin is crazy fast though, so at least we got that going for us

This team is better than 7-9 if Kolb is healthy and slinging it....I don't think EJ is ready quite yet, but that might not matter.

May as well mention it on this thread. Y'all have 3 interesting UDFAs. DaRick of course - ton of talent but very troubled. I was thinking Tuel might be an interesting pick in the 6th-7th - might not be a bad back-up in time. And I know my Ravens were looking at Keith Pough (ILB out of Howard). Does he have a shot at making it?

The Fake ESPN ‏@TheFakeESPN 4m
Buffalo Bills print off "Week 1 Preseason AFC East Champions!" certificate and hang on fridge.

Only thing us Jets fans have every year is knowing the Bills will find some way to be worse than we are.

The Byrd is the word! Jarius signed his tender today; finally. Just gotta get him acclimated to the new D scheme asap. EJ is the man of the present and future. They need to be patient with wins and let him get developed by starting right away (bearing the injury and procedure is healed). Kolb should be a mentor and an insurance policy, nothing more. The new k-gun is going to be fun to watch; lots of points. The time is now for the D. They have the talent, they have the coaches. No more excuses, they need to produce now or they never will. I predict a 2nd place tie with the Fins in the AFC east. The Pats will win again, but it will not be as close as in years past. The J-E-T-S will finish dead L-A-S-T, but it will not be close.

I just hate that we have to watch Kolb play know for the rest of the preseason...really curious how well Tuel continues to play with this opportunity he has now

Back