• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Des Cooper Is Ready To Set It Off With Daniel Blitch!

GoNiners

Reaction score
Datz Right bitches. Some losers see what's going on around them and bend over and let themselves get Lobotzke'd up the ass repeatedly while their dreams of college football glory fade away. Others have the strength, the courage, the werewolfall, to walk away when there's a rough spot in their lives that is obviously insurmountable and find a new challenge with an easier path to what they want and that path is the opportunity to build something special with the Charlotte 49ers inaugural football team. I want to be in the CLT, don't want to be with not Lobotzke! They be praising CLT down on their knees, Cos I'm poppin, and droppin, stoppin all MC's (that's you Weak Florist!).

Des Cooper is the perfect example of why top talent doesn't go to Wake Forest. Because when they get there the coaches turn over and they wind up in the doghouse for no good reason stuck at third string behind some chump who gives up touchdowns over his head but Coach Grobe likes him because he laughed at one of his corny shitbubble jokes. Well Des is ready to rule the conference that he's in now but won't be in for very long and will help us get to the promised land where we belong because we're going to earn it and you're just there because your great great great great grandad made someone's great great great great grandaddy slaves and now you're in the ACC with your pathetic white boy plantation system and we're in a new age non-racist New South city that's too busy to hate and has its eyes on the prize.

yNUH0.Em.138.jpeg

Cooper is one of several upperclassmen transfers on the 49ers roster. But Cooper and offensive lineman Daniel Blitch (who also came from Wake Forest) are the only players in the group who had to sit out last season.

“I’m the dad of everybody on the offensive line, I guess,” said Blitch, who has two seasons of eligibility remaining. “If somebody has a question about what to do in a certain situation, not only on the field but in school or whatever, I can be almost a big brother.”

Looking for a change

Ranked as one of the top high school prospects in the country in 2009, Cooper played in 13 games in 2011 at Wake Forest, mostly on special teams. After a new secondary coach was hired at Wake Forest in 2012, Cooper reportedly had fallen to third string on the depth chart.

“I was really struggling, trying to figure out where I fit in, where I stood,” Cooper said. “It just wasn’t going well.”

Cooper began looking for a place to transfer.

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2013/08/11/4229812/former-wake-forest-player-gets.html

Maybe Daniel's dad can fill the 49ers stadium with his KKK friends.....

Well if everyone follows Blitches lead that team is going to be full of cry baby losers. I liked Des, but he still probably wouldn't crack the 2 deep here.

Didn't Blitch miss spring ball at Queen football because of a hangnail or something of the like? Funny how kids like these two don't point out their own shortcomings in interviews like this.

That stadium looks sharp, like it was funded by the National Football League. There is one up the road that looks like it was funded by the local school board.

RHPDYAHLOHAHIGG.20100203183022.jpg

I assume App pays the local HS that normally plays here to have games there on weekends when there aren't YMCA soccer matches going on, of course.

Last edited:
That stadium looks sharp, like it was funded by the National Football League. There is one up the road that looks like it was funded by the local school board.

RHPDYAHLOHAHIGG.20100203183022.jpg

I assume App pays the local HS that normally plays here to have games there on weekends when their aren't YMCA soccer matches going on, of course.

lololololol good one, now that you've given trolling a try and failed miserably you should go pack to the panthers thread where your opinion carries some value

lololololol good one, now that you've given trolling a try and failed miserably you should go pack to the panthers thread where your opinion carries some value

I could see where you would find that insulting. I'm sure the local HS lets them play there for free.

Didn't realize App's stadium had a track around it. That sucks.
What is that behind the MOUNTAINEERS endzone? More track & field surface?

Couple of GoNiners' boys in the below pic.

OBKEVBXFYAEEZKK.20130611200159.jpg

Last edited:
I have no problem with Daniel Blitch, including with his transferring and playing anywhere he can, and I wish him well. Same applies to Cooper, but I seriously question whether Cooper would ever be a starter for Wake. We needed Blitch to succeed and he could have been a meaningful contributor to Wake's o-line had he stayed, but I'm not seeing how Cooper would have ever broken into a starting role.

Back