• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

[Redacted]'s Book Title

RacerDeac

#iwasright #rjlies
Reaction score
When [Redacted] puts his life's work to paper and releases a book, following in the fine footsteps of Odom's "The End is Not the Trophy", what will it be called?

I nominate "Swing and a Miss", as posited on the recruiting thread, but I look to the rest of Wake Forest fandom to suggest some better ideas.

*Keep in mind that Buzz fails at most things, so no matter how many excellent titles there may be, he will likely choose the worst.

"Networking: It's who you know, not what you know." Jeff [Redacted]'s Guide to career success.

Coaching: So easy even I can get hired

Ron wellman and Jeff [Redacted]: a romance tale for the ages.

"How To: Influence Others with a Simple Lunch Meeting"

c1ad228348a0e92154692110.L.jpg

Would You Like Fries With That? How To Cope With Ass-burgers

Forward by Donald Ross, Esq.

Longevity through Hope, Blame and Rhetoric Without Success or Results: A Study of Lessons and Applications from the 2008 Presidential Campaign that Saved my Coaching Career.

"When Your Tie Gets Zipped In Your Fly, DROP TROU!" --The Jeff [Redacted] Story.

Last edited:
Back