• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Boards Insanely Slow

ThinkingWithMyDeac

Reaction score
All day today and tonight the boards have been incredibly slow, sometimes the website even temporary timeouts. I have no idea what the problem is because every other site I go to works perfectly fine. Any ideas? Or is anyone else having problems?

Edit to say it only happens periodically as well, like now I have like instant speed.

Last edited:
This is definitely an issue for me as well. Looking at the bandwidth logs, we are just over a third used-up for the month, which means it may be time to start looking at slightly better hosting. Also, we'll send a ticket in to our host if it continues to be this slow.

I've submitted a ticket about the slowness. I'd assume that it is an issue with the other users on the shared server we are on. I know we've had this problem before, hopefully they can get it straightened out.

Hosts came back and said that they had no problem on their end.

If you know how to run a traceroute, do it on this site and post it in this thread, please.

10p5cap.jpg

This help?

Definitely had all of the problems listed here yesterday. It's different on the phone though.

Boards are very, very slow for me tonight. Dont' know how to run a traceroute. Just thought I'd see if it was bad for anyone else

Back