• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Funny Fantasy Football Team Names

THE DEUCE

Reaction score
I saw this on another board and thought it would be fun over here

example: Cromartie McFly, The New Orleans Bounty Hunters, Pete Carroll's Dockers

I was the UNC AFAM Department last season, but my team itself was a sham as well (barely made playoffs) so I'm shopping for a new name.

Every FF has always and will always be the "Whistling Bungholes"

I haven't played FF since college, but am playing in a church league this year.

Because of the league, I was limited in my creativity. I chose the name "OSHA Violation."

My favorite baseball name is Right Handed Relief. Haven't come across a football name that compares.

Edited to add that I just remembered 1 of my old team names - Nice Sack.

Last edited:
This will show how old I am.....

Used to have Marshall Faulk.
Faulk You!

Last season mine was Spilling Me Softly. You can probably guess who my RB1 was.

i never had him on my team but always wanted to acquire duece mcallister and call the team dropping a duece

My keepers from last year are Reggie Wayne and Chris Givens so at the moment I'm leaning towards Wayne Enterprises or Givens Him The Business but I'm not crazy about either one. Might have to come up with something new post draft

get ready for a lot of awful hernandez team names

I have been Townie's Truck Stick since 07. However, this year, if I were to change it, I'm partial to Blurred Tynes.

used to always be washington foreskins, but now i got with MY FORTY GINERS.

I had a buddy who two years ago had the team name "sandusky's shower squad"... that gave me a chuckle.

I always name my team Cam's Pringles Can. Not the funniest, but it has a nice ring to it.

Back