• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Men's BB in Bequia now?

DeacHead

I could choose a custom title but don't
Reaction score
Rusty just Tweeted a link to these photos:

http://instagram.com/p/dEx5lARKhf/

I searched for "Bequia" on this site and found nothing, nor does the main site say anything about such a trip.

Is the team travelling around the Caribbean now or was this a one-shot?

The score in the big photo is 45 all, but I won't be too alarmed, they were playing all-stars after all.

At least I got to learn Bequia was part of the Grenadines. I also learned that grenadine was not just an ingredient for some adult beverages.

I know Tree and Madison were doing a mission trip somewhere down there, but I don't think it's a team trip.

Rusty and Roundtree have been tweeting all week about being on a mission trip in the Caribbean.

It can't be a team trip..[Redacted] blew that wad on Canada last year (can only do it once every 4 years).

Tie score w/ 5:22 left in the game.......

Caribbean Competiitive

So how many players and coaches are on the trip? Did we win? Seems like an interesting way to skirt the four year rule.

So how many players and coaches are on the trip? Did we win? Seems like an interesting way to skirt the four year rule.

Or this will be the violation that proves to be the beginning of the end!!

In all seriousness, if it is a traditional mission trip to help people, good job guys.

I was just in Bequia. Beautiful place. They have an island basketball league with about 6 teams. One of them was named Duke. Gross.

Mission trip? Is this part of the culture change? Are we now the Demon Mormons?

Back