• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Fox Sports 1

towelie99

Reaction score
so does today mark the beginning of the end for espn or just another bad attempt?

Maybe regardless it will force ESPN to raise its game. The resulting changes should be interesting if nothing else.

What's this going to be? They already have all the major sports, plus horse & auto racing, even fishing and poker. They also produce their own shows. About the only they don't have is Sportscenter and daily talk shows. Those are easily addable to their Fox Sport -by region - stations as a national feed.

The winner is obviously whoever scores the spelling bee.

Last edited:
Charissa Thompson may sway some viewers.

ku-medium.jpg

I think there is no choice for Fox's hire for their Sportscenter ripoff show. It would hilariously ironic for Keith Olbermann to work for Fox.

Other than the laughs and jokes it would create, the best part of it would be to keep him away from being seen by more people.

Their strategy for recruiting talent was basically "all of the hot blondes" which seems like a good strategy to me. All other things being equal, I'd rather watch Charissa Thompson, Erin Andrews, or Molly McGrath read a teleprompter than any of the ESPN guys

Damn, I didn't know they nabbed Molly McGrath too. Sad times for Celtics basketball.

image1.jpg

Yea with Pierce, KG, and Molly all heading out the door it has been a rough summer for Celtics fans. Our loss is the rest of the country's gain though.

Molly is an ACC girl too. Former BC cheerleader

18.jpg

I think there is no choice for Fox's hire for their Sportscenter ripoff show. It would hilariously ironic for Keith Olbermann to work for Fox.

Other than the laughs and jokes it would create, the best part of it would be to keep him away from being seen by more people.

Olbermann just signed a new deal wiith ESPN.

Back