• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Daniel Green's knee requires 2nd surgery

Hell, now Wellman and Buzz don't even need to come up with new post-game talking points for the season.

Sorry DG. It seems everything around this program is cursed these days. Hate to see a kid suffer this much when all he wants to do is play.

Sorry to see him out. What does this do to the projected interior rotation? Hope Devin doesn't get into foul trouble?

That's too bad for Daniel.

In situations like this, there should be an NCAA option to allow Daniel to keep a scholarship but not count against our limit.

also, man, the "duncan's records stand!" tag slayed me.

i do feel for the kid.

How will this affect the jersey retirement ceremony?

How long until we hear Wellman use this as an excuse? I'm guessing he uses it in the interview with DC after it's announced that Buzz will be back for year 5.

How long until we hear Wellman use this as an excuse? I'm guessing he uses it in the interview with DC after it's announced that Buzz will be back for year 5.
It's a fact, not an excuse!

Hate this for Daniel. Get better soon. If Devin misses any time at any point we will lose whatever games are on the schedule.

Oh no, Wellman better dump our tough non-conf games against VMI, UNC-G, and Presby and schedule some D-2 teams now!!!

Seriously, really hate it for the kid. Got to be frustrating as heck for him.

Back