• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ten Days

DirkTheDeac

Lord of the Board
Reaction score
Say what you will but I am very, very pumped for football season to begin.

WG9XLpF.jpg

Let's roll...

BTW, It is Dick Hemric's 80th birthday on the 29th. Wish the man a happy birthday, eat some NC BBQ and have a big time at the Presby game.

Sounds like a great opportunity for Mr. Hemric to open the gate.

Not this year. I tried to make it happen. Family issues make it a no go. Hopefully, next year.

10 more days of quiet resignation before full throated rage takes over again.

We lost 37-6, 38-0, and 55-21 in our last 3 games.

I'll need a strong performance against BC to get excited.

We'll start the season 1-0. Guaranteed.

The Blue Hose will feel the full force of Jim Grobe's fury! In a quiet, conservative, furiously friendly sort of way...

You mean if we beat Presby 50-0, it won't mean we're going undefeated????:thumbsup:

That's a pretty cool picture. Wake has some awesome uniforms....I'd love to see what Oregon money could do with different Wake uniform combos.

went to HS reunion 2 weeks ago and ran into one of my classmates who was wide receiver at BC---He said about the same thing--only about BC

I just saw this on the new tailgating rules, aren't these hours expanded from the past (although I know you could always come pretty much when you wanted):

Parking (Reserved): BB&T Field and Senior Services parking lots are reserved for pass holders
only. Lots will open the morning of game day.
• Thursday Games: Gold, Red, Blue, Green, Deacon Tower, and WFBP lots will open 8
hours prior to kickoff. The Orange Lot opens at 5pm and the Senior Services lot open 4
hours prior to kickoff but close 2 hours after the end of the game.
• Saturday Games: Gold, Red, Orange, Blue, Green, Deacon Tower, and WFBP lots will
open 6 hours prior to kickoff for games beginning 3:30 or earlier. For evening games,
those lots will open 8 hours prior to kickoff. The Senior Services lot open 6 hours prior
to kickoff but are locked two hours after the game.

Say what you will but I am very, very pumped for football season to begin.

WG9XLpF.jpg

Let's roll...

BTW, It is Dick Hemric's 80th birthday on the 29th. Wish the man a happy birthday, eat some NC BBQ and have a big time at the Presby game.

Looking forward to wearing my "Fire Jeff [Redacted]" shirt to very game.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

Back