• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Duncan Secretly and Officially Divorced

Urbano told the Express-News he was “unfamiliar” with why his name appeared repeatedly in the Duncan's divorce proceedings, including why one document asks a judge for an order barring Urbano from being “around the children at any time or at any place, including permitting him to be in the same house or work establishment or school or social function as the children, whether the children are asleep or awake.”

Urbano Sucks!!!

How was it secret when its been posted on here for months now?

It was handled in a private office instead of a public court. Thus, the secret. Click the link. It works.

I really don't care enough to click the link, but thanks for explaining web browsing 101 to me.

No worries. It's a funny catch-22. Don't care enough to click link but care enough to post. I don't give two shits about hockey and hardly even baseball, so what I do is I don't post or generally read those threads.

Back