• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Father Asks Son to Hold Beer While He Takes a Picture of NFL Game, Gets Ejected

ChaosDeac

Reaction score
http://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...on-beer-kicked-out-arizona-cardinals/2680537/

Pretty ridiculous that it has come to cops using no common sense. They couldn't have watched for 3 more seconds, then either acted (if the kid kept the beer/drank) or moved on (dad finished the photo and took drink back)? I know it is technically against the law but it does not seem to be the most appropriate use of the law in this instance. Speeding is against the law too but cops give warnings all the time. Maybe going up to the father and telling him he cannot have the kid hold his beer. Problem solved and one less angry season ticket holder.

How else is the kid going to learn if not from his Dad?

Such bullshit.

Agreed. DUnit makes it worse by saying he is lucky he was able to walk out of there, and stating the maximum penalty, implying this Dad bought his son beer. They really should have waited to see if the kid took a sip before approaching.

Dad should have been arrested for child abuse for raising his kid as an Arizona Cardinals fan.

I told that little f'r to drink it before anyone saw it. He got an ass beating when we got home. He is no son of mine.

Who has been more successful the past 15 years, the Washington Redskins, Dallas Cowboys or Arizona Cardinals?

If he was raised to be a Cowboy or Redskin fan they should throw away the key.

Idiot can't put the beer on the ground or, I don't know, learn how to drink beer and photograph at the same time - it isn't hard

Idiot can't put the beer on the ground or, I don't know, learn how to drink beer and photograph at the same time - it isn't hard

Nor is it hard to hand it to your kid.

Agreed. DUnit makes it worse by saying he is lucky he was able to walk out of there, and stating the maximum penalty, implying this Dad bought his son beer. They really should have waited to see if the kid took a sip before approaching.

Kenny Moore with the DUnit reference!

That is BS. I mean I could myself doing that at a game if my daughter was with me. You might be holding your beer and your cellphone rings or you need to get money out of your pocket for the candy or popcorn guy and you say to your kid, hold this for a minute without even thinking.

I'm certain those undercover ALE (or whatever they are) officer douchemodems have NEVER asked their kid to go grab daddy a beer from the fridge

I'm certain those undercover ALE (or whatever they are) officer douchemodems have NEVER asked their kid to go grab daddy a beer from the fridge
Which is probably the best part of being a parent.

buddy of mine taught his three year old daughter how to pour beer from a keg and bring it to him in his hot tub. #WINNING

Back