• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Aerial banner at football game

Strattocaster

Reaction score
I've done a lot of research and Air Signs is the best value at 2600 dollars for 3 hours of flying. They can fly right over the stadium. We're thinking about doing it at the Duke, State, or Florida State game.

We are limited to 40 characters on the banner so my thoughts are to do something like "Stop the lies. Fire Wellman and [Redacted]."

Pay pal link is:

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=BBWVUET6Q5U3L

Last edited:
Don't do it at the NCSU game, as only 25% of the stadium will be WF fans.

Which game is the airshow game? Probably can't do it then.

It would be in very poor taste to fly this during the game. Stick to tailgating hours no later than 30 minutes before kickoff. For a noon game, a post game banner would work too. That's enough to get the message across.

It would be in very poor taste to fly this during the game. Stick to tailgating hours no later than 30 minutes before kickoff. For a noon game, a post game banner would work too. That's enough to get the message across.

It's not like you will be there.

Fly it during the game! That's the whole point!!

That's how you get TV attention. Hopefully, the commentators discuss it!

Does buzzy go to the football games?

Yes. Sometimes with recruits which makes this even better! Do not let the administration know the weekend. We want this to be as awkward as possible for Buzzard.

Is it worse than a billboard or protests during basketball games?

surely this will cost us a bunch of recruits and probably cost the GOP 27 seats in the house!!!!!

I'll laugh my ass off if this goes down. Where does Ronny sit at football games? A firsthand account of his reaction would be priceless.

I'm not a big fan of the "Stop the lies" part. I think we should stick with the theme of the billboard but make it more succinct.

"ACCOUNTABILITY. FIRE WELLMAN & [Redacted]."

Yeah I am with ELC, to most people what they spurt out aren't lies so then you would need solid facts to dispute that they are indeed lying and lying about what? A lot of what they put out technically aren't lies just manipulation of stats and such, like 3% increase in giving or increase in attendance from 10 to 20 people etc.. Accountability is a much better word.

This will go down. I just got off the phone with Air Signs. They only need a week's notice.

I show the Dixie Classic Being Oct 4-13. The State game is the 5th. They can fly right over both, with no FAA restrictions. If the State game ends up being during the day, I vote we do that one.

I'm not a big fan of the "Stop the lies" part. I think we should stick with the theme of the billboard but make it more succinct.

"ACCOUNTABILITY. FIRE WELLMAN & [Redacted]."

We can definitely tweak the message.

Back