• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

PGA Tour Playoffs

Wakeforest22890

Snowpom
Reaction score
Webb playing really well today and has the lead. Liberty isn't playing very tough and it's doubtful that the guys teeing off this afternoon will finish today. Tiger goes off in about an hour.

Bill at -2 overall. Playing better today after shooting a 73 yesterday.

Webb with ten one-putts through 17. Made the turn at -4 for the tournament and even for the day and has birdied 6 of 8 holes to get to -10 and a two shot lead.

Water ball on 18 for Webb. Made it on the green with his third, about 30 feet for par. I'd love to see Webb put four good rounds in the 60s together this week.

If anyone was watching, Webb had his typical in contention hiccup round today, but how did he manage to bogey all of the five pars? Just curious.

Phil's making a hell of a run going into 16. Could make for an interesting day - hate that Webb melted down yesterday.

Tiger gets to -10, one shot back through six holes. It's about to get interesting.

Yeah guys at the beginning of the week I'm sure Tiger said "I better concoct a story about having a bad back in case I shoot four rounds in the 60s and end up a couple inches from forcing a playoff on Sunday" :rolleyes:

Back