• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wooding and Allen's elibility?

berneses

Reaction score
Any word from NCAA. The NCAA does realize we have a game in 6 days. My sense would be Wooding, yes; Allen, no.

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Fwiw I overheard from a current player that Ziggy would probably be back (literally just overheard it, so take it with a grain of salt).

Ah shit didn't realize it was you brah. Gotta stop posting from phone. Figured it was some cunt like James or something.

Journal article mentioned another guy who left Air Force and was cleared to play at Charlotte (iirc)

Ah shit didn't realize it was you brah. Gotta stop posting from phone. Figured it was some cunt like James or something.

I got your cunt buddy. I hope you enjoy nice avatar I have in store for you douche.

Last edited:
Ziggy bought a gun and listed his university address on the application. Cops put 2 and 2 together and executed a search warrant and found the gun and a small amount of marijuana. Ziggy was honest about the entire thing. I doubt Ziggy ever comes back.

Compare this to tossing a gun out of a car (admittedly not on campus), having enough marijuana and drug paraphernalia to lock your ass up for years, and lying about the whole thing over at Cheater Hill.

Ziggy bought a gun and listed his university address on the application. Cops put 2 and 2 together and executed a search warrant and found the gun and a small amount of marijuana. Ziggy was honest about the entire thing. I doubt Ziggy ever comes back.

Compare this to tossing a gun out of a car (admittedly not on campus), having enough marijuana and drug paraphernalia to lock your ass up for years, and lying about the whole thing over at Cheater Hill.

I don't fully understand. Something in his prior record that would make it illegal to buy a gun? Illegal for students to own guns?

Back