• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

PRIVATE SUITES at football game

TheThirdStratton

Reaction score
okay so my bro made this AWESOME thread here about sky writing, and you should all support that awe some cause.

This thread is about what we do next,,

i have this idea.... the Hoyas stadium is on G'TOWN's campus. we tried something when we were targeting kevin kelly where we had a dorm's floors'' windows each have a letter on an entire floor to spell out "FIRE KEVIN KELLY"!! our cordination was not the best tho and it ends up saying 'freek vin elly'.... that obviously did not work

so here is my idea, we will buy all of the suites on a level of Bb&T field, and we will put a letter in each of the suites and they will spell out "#ADOLF WELLMAN # LIES TO DEAC FANATICS"

APPARENTLY deacon tower tickets cost $300 for an ENTIRE SEASON,, how much could it possible costs for ONE GAME?? this is where our attentions should turn. we can get an entire LVL of deacon tower suites and SHAME ronald wellman for life!!

because here is the thing,, when the morning after the game comes and a younger Wellman is sitting at the breakfast table eating captain crunch frost ed flakes, and he looks across the maple wood breakfast kitchen table at his father ronald Wellman, and he asks his father "why did those sweet windows say '''adolf wellman' father''''', then his father would say "son it is because i have failed in my duties to fire the jeffrey [Redacted]".... and THAT is how you bring change to a program. THAT is how you show an athletic director that the ONLY way to fix a problem is to presence yourself a solution. and that solution is to wipe the slate clean. you fire the one who put you in this situation... you fir ejefrrey [Redacted]

#GODEACS #FIREWELLMAN #BUZZZZZOUT

cant we buy them second hand? What would that price out to??

if we can buy a billboard then surely we can do this LOL

I have one that I will rent to you. Price depends on which game but will be $200-$1500. Terms: Cash, 14 days in advance. Discount applied if multiple rentals requested. No smoking and no pets.

I like this idea better.

jump-to-conclusions-mat.jpg

Back