• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ron Wellman for Congress

Strattocaster

Reaction score
I think I have a win win for us and Wellman.

He has all the traits needed to be a Congressman: spin, lying, taking orders from big donors, complete lack of ethics, out of control ego, etc.

Joey Davis, who contributed to the News and Record ad could be his campaign manager. He has run several winning campaigns in NC.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Apparently, you are a low information voter. Virginia Foxx announced that she will not run for U.S. Senate, but will run for re-election to the House.

Apparently, you are a low information voter. Virginia Foxx announced that she will not run for U.S. Senate, but will run for re-election to the House.

My bad. I am not in her district. I must have heard it wrong.

My bad. I am not in her district. I must have heard it wrong.

That was just wishful thinking. Do her eyes still point in different directions?

Great news. She has been an excellent Congresswoman. North Carolina and the US House needs her.

Back