• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Curry CUT by Giants

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet
He's been cut, source confirms RT @AaronCurry51: When God reveals things and makes it known, BELIEVE Him. My time here has been awesome.

When he was drafted by Seattle I would have bet Curry would have had a hall of fame career. Sad.

Hope he put some money in his piggy bank. He's gonna need it.

Amazing. I remember being so proud that this kid who went to Wake won a major national award. Then he gets to the next level and tanks and has an ego explosion. It's one thing to not pan out. It's another to turn into a giant dickball and not pan out.

Amazing. I remember being so proud that this kid who went to Wake won a major national award. Then he gets to the next level and tanks and has an ego explosion. It's one thing to not pan out. It's another to turn into a giant dickball and not pan out.

QFT.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4

Where have I read this before? Oh yes, last season...

Sadly this.

Two more ACC Champion Deacs cut this week. How many more players from the 2006 team are still in the league? Vallos. Brandon Ghee although he was ineligible that season.

Not much use for OLBs who can't blitz and can't drop back into coverage

He just looked so lost on the field for Seattle after looking so dominant at Wake. He made things happen here and he was stuck watching the paint dry in the NFL.

Back