• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake releases football helmet reveal video on social media

RollWave35

#KeepPounding
Reaction score

Not much to it, but gives you an idea what the 3 helmets look like. I actually like the white ones, although I know a bunch of folks don't.

Love the white also and the quote at the beginning was a nice touch. Now we have to play like demons which is another thing...

Still not in on the matte trend, but I like that we are switching things up some. I hoped the oversized Deac would make it onto a helmet, but it doesn't appear that it did.

That video scared the hell out of me. I never knew a video showing new helmets could sound so terrifying.

I don't understand why the matte black helmet is the same exact thing as our normal helmet. They need to change it up... We're so fucking bland. Put something on there other than the WF.

I don't understand why the matte black helmet is the same exact thing as our normal helmet. They need to change it up... We're so fucking bland. Put something on there other than the WF.

k-xlarge.gif

The matte WF is bigger than the WF we had before.

Agreed. This is clearly the best one that they sampled:

+1....maybe they thought you couldn't see the WF from a distance ?

On the white one....the tan WF shudda been outlined in black and the face mask shudda been black !

And whatever happened to the snazzy Deacon decal edition ????

That one has got to be harder to see from the stands.

Roll -

This one?

No....AIR, there was one with a wrap-a-round Deacon head, wasn't there ?

This one looks good but ditch the white face mask in favor of a black one.

Hey wait a sec...

Where are the new unis ??? Don't tell me we're not getting new unis to go with these new helmets !

Back