• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

TV for presby??

Doesn't twc pick up some espn3 games on filler channels?. i know they have in the past...

130730122817-google-chromecast-620xa.jpg

You have to have an android or a decent laptop to stream espn3 over chromecast. You can only stream Netflix and Youtube with iOS products. My laptop doesn't have enough processing speed, but Netflix and Youtube work great with an iPad2.

Any suggestions for grown-ups?

j/k

xbox has espn3 app. so does kindle (though i never tried it) and i imagine other tablets computers as well. connect it to your tv and that's about as good as you will get during the bzz era of the wellman regime.

xbox has espn3 app. so does kindle (though i never tried it) and i imagine other tablets computers as well. connect it to your tv and that's about as good as you will get during the bzz era of the wellman regime.

Will all that hook up to a 13" Zenith B&W with vacuum tubes and rabbit ears? I like to watch the Barnaby Jones and the Matlock at night.

Back