• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Article: "Barack Obama: The Jeff [Redacted] of US Presidents"

dalbertthekid

Reaction score
From Jan. 2009

http://www.denverstiffs.com/2009/01/barack-obama-jeff-[Redacted]-of-us.html

"Like the Denver Nuggets of 2002, the United States of America is badly in need of a culture change and I believe Barack Obama could be our country's Jeff [Redacted]."

You just can't make this stuff up

Actually the strange thing is that the article makes a case for the comparison to be a good one.. (i.e. It is pro-Bzz). And no matter how you feel about the Pres, who would think that a comparison saying he is "like" bzz would be a good thing..

I wonder whose career goes further, this guys writing career or 'boom goes the dynamite's' broadcasting career

Not to turn this into a political debate, but "Barack Obama: The Jeff [Redacted] of US Presidents", I couldn't agree more.:thumbsup:

It's 4 years old and has been on this board at least once before.

This came out the se year we hired him too- damn.

This board will melt if Bzz ends up on a power conference or high mid-major school after he leaves Wake.

This board will melt if Bzz ends up on a power conference or high mid-major school after he leaves Wake.

The board won't melt if he leaves Wake.

Bzzz could go onto be Commissioner of the NBA, and no one here would give a fuck.

still recovering from the meltdown that was Caldwell to the Colts

Back