• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NCAAF Week 1 Gambling Thread

CheesePritchard

Reaction score
I haven't seen a line on the Wake game. Keeping an eye on UNC +12.5 @ USC, FIU +21 at UMD, Bama -21, Toledo +23 at UF, Louisville -20.5 hosting Ohio.

I've got -37.5. That's a lot of points for a Lobo led offense to score on anyone.

I think $$ on Oregon/Bama to win NC should pay out nicely.

Ole Miss -3.5 at Vandy
LSU -4.5 at TCU

have caught my eye

Ole Miss -3.5 at Vandy
LSU -4.5 at TCU

have caught my eye

Who do you like in that Ole Miss game? I think it will be close. The Rebels have some talent down there from this recruiting class.

Ole Miss is over-hyped. Vandy beat Ole Miss in Oxford at the end of last year, and now Vandy is getting more than a FG at home? I know Ole Miss signed a great freshman class, but their impact will not be felt this early. Vandy is tough at home (almost beat S. Carolina to open last season), and the game will be close. I will take the 3.5.

My top play is Utah over Utah State. Utah had beaten USU something like 12 times in a row, before Utah State beat them in OT last year (keeping Utah from bowling). Utah State lost their head coach to Wisconsin, and now the Utes are giving less than a FG (-2.5) at home a in major revenge spot. Like Utah. One other game: while it's off-the-board in most places because of Manziel's status is up in the air, I will take Rice to cover against A&M (the line was 27.5 before it was taken off the board). A&M has had a ton of distractions throughout fall camp, and they lost their OC (Kingsbury), while Rice returns a ton of starters from a 2012 bowl team.

I hope the Lamecocks beat the crap of the Tarholes, but I could see that being a close game.

South Carolina curb stomps UNC and FIU covers easily.

Ole Miss is over-hyped. Vandy beat Ole Miss in Oxford at the end of last year, and now Vandy is getting more than a FG at home? I know Ole Miss signed a great freshman class, but their impact will not be felt this early. Vandy is tough at home (almost beat S. Carolina to open last season), and the game will be close. I will take the 3.5.

My top play is Utah over Utah State. Utah had beaten USU something like 12 times in a row, before Utah State beat them in OT last year (keeping Utah from bowling). Utah State lost their head coach to Wisconsin, and now the Utes are giving less than a FG (-2.5) at home a in major revenge spot. Like Utah. One other game: while it's off-the-board in most places because of Manziel's status is up in the air, I will take Rice to cover against A&M (the line was 27.5 before it was taken off the board). A&M has had a ton of distractions throughout fall camp, and they lost their OC (Kingsbury), while Rice returns a ton of starters from a 2012 bowl team.

I think Rice is without its top two players on defense though.

Wouldn't touch Scar/UNC or Clemson/Georgia.....was planning on taking the over in the Clemson/UGA game, but 72 is absurd....might flip and take the under.

Wouldn't touch Scar/UNC or Clemson/Georgia.....was planning on taking the over in the Clemson/UGA game, but 72 is absurd....might flip and take the under.

I still think it goes over. 42-35 or something like that.

I still think it goes over. 42-35 or something like that.

Well yeah, both teams should score......but first game working out the wrinkles will play into it, and Georgia isn't gonna shoot it out. They will try and ground out long drives to keep Clemson's offense on the sideline.

I don't love them Hose. Take Wake to cover. It will something like 55-10.

Back