• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Grobe Names Starters

I thought we were told Barnes had moved to guard and wasn't competing with Helms.

Was hoping to see one of the other TEs step up. Also interesting that Donatell already won a spot. Have we ever had such a tall LB?

I am really excited about that defense.

Hope it's warranted.

Who was the last true frosh we had starting on the OL? Looney?

The staff is going to have give some players along the OL some meaningful minutes and build depth. Chase and Ford will need some rest and there are going to be injuries. You can't play 5 or 6 guys.

Grobe sounds very excited about this team. If we stay relatively healthy, this could be a special year. Already planning on going to the Fla. St. game in November.

I'm excited to see Ben Emert start.
I've been following him since he was a recruit. Big kid with very good speed.
I've got a good feeling about this offense

The depth chart on the WF site is from Nov 2012..............Can someone please get this updated?
The 2013 season is starting!!!!

Grobe sounds very excited about this team. If we stay relatively healthy, this could be a special year. Already planning on going to the Fla. St. game in November.

I didn't get that impression from the article, but I don't think this team will be very good.

Grobe was really excited about his last two teams. I hope he is a better prognosticator this time around.

Really surprised about a QB turned lb starting after one year at lb. He must be solid to beat out some of our lb's.

I guess starting 12 guys on offense is one way to try and improve.

Back