• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Great Moments in NCAA Tournament History

DeacHawk

Punishingly Intricate
Reaction score
So I know it sucks Wake blew this year and no postseason play for us but the NCAA Tourney always seems to get me fired up and remember why I've always loved college basketball so much. With that said, I was thinking here we list great moments in tournament history we remember. I'd try and link video with a few of mine but can't do that at work.

Tyus Edney against Missouri in 1995

some fat dude from Arkansas hitting a near full court shot against UNC in the 1995 Final Four at the end of the half

Scotty Thurman rainbow 3 against Duke in the 94 title game

the White Lobster kid from Davidson, thank you Gus Johnson

Sitting on my hall in Davis watching Kansas come back late against Memphis. Not a single shining moment of glory, but it was just the perfect way a tournament should end. The late game fouling strategy working perfectly, KU hitting the 3 to send it to OT. It was great, definitely had a good versus evil vibe as well.

Oh, yeah, and Ish saving our asses.

Back