• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Rec Billiards Can Suck It

BillBrasky

#PSF
Reaction score
So yesterday I was rocking this awesome green bandanna, since all my green clothes were dirty, and it was allowed at Finnegans and several other places. No questions asked.

However once I got to Rec I was told I would have to take it off, because they don't allow that kind of headwear. Now I get it, its a rule that was established to keep out some of the riff-raff, but dude my bandanna was awesome. Therefore I was force to tie it around my bicep as a display of protest.

FIGHT THE POWER, DOWN WITH REC.

So yesterday I was rocking this awesome green bandanna, since all my green clothes were dirty, and it was allowed at Finnegans and several other places. No questions asked.

However once I got to Rec I was told I would have to take it off, because they don't allow that kind of headwear. Now I get it, its a rule that was established to keep out some of the riff-raff, but dude my bandanna was awesome. Therefore I was force to tie it around my bicep as a display of protest.

FIGHT THE POWER, DOWN WITH REC.

LOL, was it McHugh that made you take it off? hahha.

I just got negrepped by Tuffalo for this. I have since been to Rec lol.

You should thank them cause you had zero shot at getting pussy with a freakin bandanna on your head.

You should thank them cause you had zero shot at getting pussy with a freakin bandanna on your head.

Bro it was Saint Pattys day. There was no way I would have gotten it up anyways.

YOU SUCK IT BRASKY

REC IS THE BEST

And yeah Rec is probably my favorite bar in Winston. But on that occasion they could suck it. Nothin' but a bunch of racists.

we used to go to burke st every thursday pretty much in the spring as all the sophs turned 21 and jampacked the o-house. on one of these adventures (after a thirsty thursday) they wouldnt let cheese in because he was wearing his personalized NL all star jersey he got for playing in some father/son event before the game in houston. he was wearing khakis. ended up rocking the white tee instead.

think that may have been the same night we got in to a fight w/ some d-bags, and after it was broken up and people were getting dragged out rj=mj landed a sweet sucker punch on the dude that started it when he was getting dragged out of teh bar.

we used to go to burke st every thursday pretty much in the spring as all the sophs turned 21 and jampacked the o-house. on one of these adventures (after a thirsty thursday) they wouldnt let cheese in because he was wearing his personalized NL all star jersey he got for playing in some father/son event before the game in houston. he was wearing khakis. ended up rocking the white tee instead.

think that may have been the same night we got in to a fight w/ some d-bags, and after it was broken up and people were getting dragged out rj=mj landed a sweet sucker punch on the dude that started it when he was getting dragged out of teh bar.

Ha that sounds about right for Burke Street. Its always so surprisingly shady.

i'll never forgive kappa for keeping bish and i from being at that fight

unless you're a gangbanger or a biker, why are you sporting a bandana?

Back