• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Grundle/Taint relationship

I thought they were the same thing just named differently by different people? Add chode in there with them.

They are the same thing.

Chode is a word used to describe a certain shape of penis.

C'mon Brasky! Read the tutorial on youtube embeds already.

I went ahead and fixed it for you noob.

I always felt like the grundle was the backside of the balls, then the area between the b-hole and the bottom of the sack was the taint.

Grundle is exclusively a male body part, whereas a Growler is clearly female.

Chode

monsterballz0mg.jpg

Looks like a normal peen head that has 4 balls attached. Oh, and a mouth and some arms as well.

Oh god. Sometimes less censorship is a bad thing. I'm going to go vom a little now.

Hypothetically, would any of the following be acceptable posts?

Tubgirl

Goatse

2 girls 1 cup

??? What are the censor's limits? I need to know b4 i post mah brett favre pics

oh god that chode example is one of those pictures you can not un-see.

That's the difference between this board and DS.

Here, I have to look up words on urbandictionary.com. There, it would never come up.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA THAT'S THE BEST PICTURE I'VE EVER SEEEEEEEEEEEN

Reminds me of my freshman year. My roomate played for the club ice hockey team, who was playing UNC-G one night. A couple of guys on the hall got drunk and went to the game (we were the only fans in attendance).

We made a sign that said UNC-Grundle which we proudly displayed, especially when one of their players made it into the sin bin, as we staked out immediately behind the penalty box.

Back