• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Oct. 2010 Article on Buzz

DunkinDeacon

Blame Tuesdays
Reaction score
http://www.aolnews.com/2010/10/06/j...lenty-of-skeptics-in-first-season-at-wake-fo/

This October 2010 article was somwhat prophetic. It says that Bzdelick offers "a clean break from the Prosser era."

Translated: Wake used to be relevant and win games, now they're an afterthought who lose by 20+most nights out.

"My mistake was going to Colorado and inheriting a team that won seven games, that had a team GPA of 2.004, a team that the attendance was only about 3,000 people per game with a bunch of players that were doing some crazy stuff,'' he said. "So excuse me for three years later, then having the freshman of the year in the Big 12, another all-Big 12 player, only one senior on the team, attendance went up 40 percent. The team GPA went from 2.004 to 2.94, (there are) two potential draft picks in Alec Burks and Cory Higgins, next year Colorado has a chance to win 20 games and go to the NCAA Tournament.

"So I guess, yeah, my record wasn't very good there for a couple years as we transitioned into that process. So I guess that was my mistake. Because all people care about is how many games did you win. Had I been hired coming out of Air Force, I guess there might have been a different perception.''

Interesting how he speaks to the reporter. There's a lot of defensiveness and sarcasm employed by Bzzz there, which is really needless. Suggests to me he has a big chip on his little shoulder over his mediocre record and head coaching career. This asshole needs to go. Yesterday.

Jesus Christ I though deacinwnc made up those quotes before I read the article. What kind of assclown talks like that to the media?

I mean, I still don't think he should be fired right at the moment, but the guy constantly and consistently comes off as a total prick. It's sort of amazing, really.

Dude, you're a head coach in the ACC. Act like it.

"My mistake was going to Colorado and inheriting a team that won seven games,..., a team that the attendance was only about 3,000 people per game... ".

That looks familiar. Guess he had to break us down before building us up.

"My mistake was going to Colorado and inheriting a team that won seven games, that had a team GPA of 2.004, a team that the attendance was only about 3,000 people per game with a bunch of players that were doing some crazy stuff,'' he said. "So excuse me for three years later, then having the freshman of the year in the Big 12, another all-Big 12 player, only one senior on the team, attendance went up 40 percent. The team GPA went from 2.004 to 2.94, (there are) two potential draft picks in Alec Burks and Cory Higgins, next year Colorado has a chance to win 20 games and go to the NCAA Tournament.

"So I guess, yeah, my record wasn't very good there for a couple years as we transitioned into that process. So I guess that was my mistake. Because all people care about is how many games did you win. Had I been hired coming out of Air Force, I guess there might have been a different perception.''

Interesting how he speaks to the reporter. There's a lot of defensiveness and sarcasm employed by Bzzz there, which is really needless. Suggests to me he has a big chip on his little shoulder over his mediocre record and head coaching career. This asshole needs to go. Yesterday.

Oy vey! What a humble man.

Seriously, I didn't think adults still used the phrase "So excuse me for ____" in actual conversation and interactions with other human beings to make a serious point. Just mind-boggling.

Could RJ be Bzdelick?

Think about it, the two raise virtually identical arguments in defense of Buzz. They both specialize in pointing to abstract irrelevant facts to support arguments that often defy logic. We should ask Bzzz to write an editorial to the OGB defending himself and if the first sentence was with "Axcuze me foe cming ths assclwn collage wak fortst and blssing it wig my genous" we would have virtually one hundred percent confirmation of the sleight of hand pulled by Mr. Wellman in sneaking RJ in as Wake's head coach.

I mean, I still don't think he should be fired right at the moment, but the guy constantly and consistently comes off as a total prick. It's sort of amazing, really.

Dude, you're a head coach in the ACC. Act like it.

+1

Back