• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Keep Track of Your Alcohol Consumption Here

3/17 -- 18 bud selects, 5-6 hours

Last edited:
3/17 started with bottle of yellow tail merlot/cabernet and a 7% IPA then I dont remember the rest

3/17-
from what I remember 14 shots of vodka

6er of bud

1 4 loko

I'm 74% sure this thread will one day be Exhibit A in a civil suit over the alcohol poisoning death of a poster.

NOT POSSIBLE

had the 6er in the afternoon, the vodka around 8 and the loko at about 12. I normally can do 3-3 1/2 lokos, i just wont remember shit.

Dont remember good chunks of last night

I'm 74% sure this thread will one day be Exhibit A in a civil suit over the alcohol poisoning death of a poster.

74% sure? thats a nice percent. but yes I agree with said statement.

3/17:

1 4 loko
1 16 oz natty light
2 16 oz guinnesss
1 irish car bomb
1 30/50 whiskey and coke

3/17:

1 4 loko
1 16 oz natty light
2 16 oz guinnesss
1 irish car bomb
1 30/50 whiskey and coke

flavor of the loko? and that fucking whiskey and coke is making my mouth water.
Also Just wondering is one of the side effects of being a wake fan being alcoholic because I am starting to believe that it is

flavor of the loko? and that fucking whiskey and coke is making my mouth water.
Also Just wondering is one of the side effects of being a wake fan being alcoholic because I am starting to believe that it is

Lemon lime - only the best, man

How can y'all drink 4lokos? I'm 90% sure there is pure gasoline in that stuff.

How can y'all drink 4lokos? I'm 90% sure there is pure gasoline in that stuff.

not really sure, probably because it is cheap and i can pay $6 to not remember shit, have to put up with the taste though.

Back