• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

go Boilers!

siff

Scott "Rufio" Feather
Reaction score
For you, Shoo!

The other old gold and black is about to begin a magical ride to the Final Four. There's room on board, all!

Apparently Wofford's colors are old gold and black too. Also Vanderbilt. Tournament hasn't been good to the Old Gold and Black so far.

I can't believe this, but I have Purdue going to the Final 4 in my blind brackets and ended up with them in my Great 8 draft as well. I normally avoid them like the plague, since I still think of them as the 90's version that was always overseeded and went out early. Hope they do well this time, though.

How good would this team be with Robbie Hummel? Unreal.

I want VCU to go to the Final Four. I love Shaka and the entire team.

Lol. Scott's on a better team now.

Although, I could be wrong.... hopefully we'll get to find out.

Lol. Scott's on a better team now.

Although, I could be wrong.... hopefully we'll get to find out.

If each team wins one more game, we'll certainly find out.

...and Scott didn't transfer to be on a better team. He transferred because he pussied out and didn't want to put in the effort he needed to get more minutes. It was easier to leave and start new elsewhere, so he did.

Back