• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NHL Chase for Lord Stanley's Cup

Deadbolt

Reaction score
Carolina down 2-1 to the NYI headed to the 3rd. After losing 5 of 6, I think they may be out of gas for this season.

Jesus, this thread depresses me. Why did I start it? :squint:

Last edited:
An NHL thread here now? We are starting to branch out! I dig it.

Don't get hockey myself, but you guys have fun.

I like to think of it as if you mixed basketball and soccer, put it on ice, and used a puck, you have hockey.

Not a good time to be floundering. Losing to the fucking Islanders is a bad sign.:(

I like to think of it as if you mixed basketball and soccer, put it on ice, and used a puck, you have hockey.

I watched when the Hurricanes won the Stanley Cup because a couple of my housemates were huge fans. So I watch those whole playoffs. I just never got into it.

I could see how it is exciting to some though. When the US played Canada in the Olympics, especially in the group stages, it was just gripping stuff. Really enjoyed that game.

Pittsburgh and Detroit was a pretty awesome game.
Grew up with Modano playing for the North Stars, so I always like seeing him score.
-----
Cooke being suspended for 10 games and a playoff series is a great move by the NHL to show head hits will not be tolerated.
-----
Washington v. Philadelphia on Tuesday should be pretty good. Too bad Ovie is not playing, it could have been a great battle. Hopefully it still is, but regardless, Go Flyers!

The Canes will make the playoffs. Their big turnaround starts tomorrow night. Got to get that power play working.

I watched when the Hurricanes won the Stanley Cup because a couple of my housemates were huge fans. So I watch those whole playoffs. I just never got into it.

I could see how it is exciting to some though. When the US played Canada in the Olympics, especially in the group stages, it was just gripping stuff. Really enjoyed that game.

Ever been to a game? Hard to not have a good time at any hockey game.

Watching on TV, ehh, you've got to be a real fan to enjoy that.

Guess is some aspects it's kind of like baseball.

Never thought that my first post would involve hockey, but I guess that is how far Wake's sports program has fallen.

Big game tomorrow. Go canes!

PATRICK KANE PATRICK KANE PATRICK KANE PATRICK KANE PATRICK KANE PATRICK KANE PATRICK KANE PATRICK KANE PATRICK KANE PATRICK KANE PATRICK KANE PATRICK KANE PATRICK KANE PATRICK KANE PATRICK KANE PATRICK KANE PATRICK KANE PATRICK KANE PATRICK KANE PATRICK KANE PATRICK KANE PATRICK KANE PATRICK KANE PATRICK KANE PATRICK KANE PATRICK KANE PATRICK KANE PATRICK KANE PATRICK KANE PATRICK KANE PATRICK KANE PATRICK KANE PATRICK KANE PATRICK KANE PATRICK KANE PATRICK KANE PATRICK KANE PATRICK KANE PATRICK KANE PATRICK KANE PATRICK KANE PATRICK KANE PATRICK KANE PATRICK KANE PATRICK KANE PATRICK KANE PATRICK KANE PATRICK KANE PATRICK KANE PATRICK KANE PATRICK KANE PATRICK KANE PATRICK KANE PATRICK KANE PATRICK KANE PATRICK KANE PATRICK KANE PATRICK KANE PATRICK KANE PATRICK KANE

'Canes coming from behind Fri and the Sabes blowing a 3-1 lead with 2:30 left yest was a huge turn of events. Had just about counted the Canes out before the Preds rallied.

Only 3 points back, 6 home games to go (including one vs that bitch Lindy and co.), and we should win the tiebreak over Buff. LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Glad to see some more Canes fans on here. Cant waint for tomorrow night. Really need to make things interesting!

I'm going to be really depressed if the Canes miss the playoffs. It will cap off the worst sports year of my lifetime. UNC will probably go on to win the national title just to add insult to injury.

Back