• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Would Jeff Battle be a better coach?

deaclite

Ricky Peral
Reaction score
Don't know Jeff but he seems to garner a lot of respect. Would he be a step up for us if he had the top job?

Yes, but that's not saying a whole lot. I wonder if he will move on as head coach at another job when his son graduates HS. BabyDeac has hinted this several times.

Baby deac needs to get his hairy, snow white wrinkly old man ass over here

It's hard to tell for sure, but Jeff [Redacted] is not the only one at fault for this year.

I have a hard time believing any coach on our roster would do better as the head coach.

I'd take Battle for a year if that was the ticket to getting rid of Bzzz. But I'd prefer a clean break with no more of this mish mash of coaching staffs.

This guy would be a better coach:

super-retard.JPG

I've often wondered if the mish mash coaching staff had a lot to do with why this year was so bad.

Wow,Shaka Smart got accepted at Harvard, Yale and Brown. That moves him up on my short list for Wake.

Wow,Shaka Smart got accepted at Harvard, Yale and Brown. That moves him up on my short list for Wake.

With that list, it's pretty clear Wake would be his safety school.

I'm on board with the Buzz out, Battle as interim idea. That's the best one I've heard so far. If it doesn't work, it will at least guarantee we clean house.

For the longest time, I thought BabyDeac was a girl; no offense to him but BabyDeac didn't seem like a male poster's name.

For the longest time, I thought BabyDeac was a girl; no offense to him but BabyDeac didn't seem like a male poster's name.

And not an older poster's name either. For awhile, I thought he was a trainer or something, then it became clear he was at least into his 50s.

Didn't realize he was anonymous to posters who are pretty inside the program.

Baby deac needs to get his hairy, snow white wrinkly old man ass over here

I tried!

BabyDeac, if you're lurking, come over here and be LOVED! We'll even give you a cool pseudonym, like "PubertyDeac" or something.

Wait...so is BabyDeac an insider for the program?

I'm confused...I don't follow the politics/bureaucracy of the boards

Back