• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Judgement Day- May 21,, 2011

I'm going to say more than a bit about this, so bear with me please, and forgive the long post. Ain't no rapture goin' on tod

I heard I have until 6pm today. To-do list for last day on earth:

1 - go to ABC store
2- dig out all Black Sabbath, Beatles, Iron Maiden, Stones, Zep, Rush, and all other records deemed 'satanic'
3- drink liquor and listen to satanic music on 10
4 - fornicate
5- die

1 - go to ABC store
2- dig out all Black Sabbath, Beatles, Iron Maiden, Stones, Zep, Rush, and all other records deemed 'satanic'
4 - fornicate
5- die

Bake, I figured you would do something different for the last day on earth. Oh well, if it works for you, stick with it!:thumbsup:

1 - go to ABC store
4 - fornicate
5- die

I am praying for you, Bake.

I assume, of course, that God operates on Eastern Standard Time.

Rush has been deemed satanic? :wtf:

When I was a kid the party line was Rush was an acronym for Roots Under Satan's House.

Even as like a 10-12 kid I knew that was such bullshit.

I was looking forward to some post rapture looting......

Oh well, there's always the next scheduled apocalypse.

dangit - no rapture.....

spent the weekend pressure-washing and staining the deck, organizing the garage, and mowing the grass.....

the real Wakeandbake is really just a lame-ass regular dude

YEsterday I tried to make some phone calls and could not. Couldn't dial out, just got a busy signal; for a minute I though Verizon had been raptured.

Apparently last time this guy convinced a bunch of people that rapture was happening (1994) there were a good number of murder-suicides afterwards among his followers. Desperate, devastated people who have sold all their possessions and spent all their money can be dangerous.

Hopefully the people who really believed this get the counseling help they need...

Some people are thinking about suing him after they sold all their possessions.

Back