• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BuzzOut Thread on NK Sports

deacinwnc

Reaction score
The BuzzOut thread on NKsports.com hasn't been posted in for two days. There's little BuzzOut opinion over there anymore. This raises a bit of a conundrum. Do BuzzOuters abandon all effort to raise BuzzOut awareness on NKsports.com? Premier Wellman and the mods over there may have gotten their wish since the board looks pretty sanitized now. (It's also boring as hell, but that's NKsports' problem.)

So BuzzOuters (and recognizing full well this isn't just a BuzzOut board), does BuzzOut abandon efforts on NKsports in favor of concentrating efforts elsewhere -- Twitter, Facebook, OGBoards, other social media? Or should there continue to be at least some concerted BuzzOut effort there, even if it is in a weakened state?

A blogger from hammerandrails.com (Purdue blog) was denied media credentials at the B10 tournament by no other than the Purdue AD.

Apparently, we share more in common with the Boilers than old gold and black

My take: if you're still allowed, keep posting over there. It seems like even casual mentions of this board will lead to deletions/possible bannings, so be careful. But the more places #BuzzOut is, the better.

To be fair, there hasn't really been much posting going on there at all.

Actually when Irish and DV7 started this board and I understood it's mission, I figured that that place would become the sunshine/bzzzzin board. I thought how funny that was since they tried to portray this place as a bzzzzzout board when in reality this is a board for people who can think for themselves and engage in uncensored discussions of Wake Sports. I hold no animosity towards most bzzzzinners as I feel that most of them do want the best for Wake. However, there are a group of bzzzinners who no longer have loyalty to MSD as much as they do to the company line and AD orthodoxy.
:ninja:

For the record, I'm not a BzzzOUTER, at least not in the traditional sense. Indeed, I was pissed when he was hired and sent some scathing messages to Chairman Wellman letting him know exactly what I thought of the process; however, now that he's here, Buzz has to be given more than one season...if for no other reason than the fact that it becomes difficult to attract good candidates (and recruits) if you're changing coaches every 12-24 months.

For the record, I'm not a BzzzOUTER, at least not in the traditional sense. Indeed, I was pissed when he was hired and sent some scathing messages to Chairman Wellman letting him know exactly what I thought of the process; however, now that he's here, Buzz has to be given more than one season...if for no other reason than the fact that it becomes difficult to attract good candidates (and recruits) if you're changing coaches every 12-24 months.

I agree with this

Is there any precedence for an AD/Coach/Ath Dept combo forcing posters to a new message board to be able to talk freely about their level of awfulness?

I actually went to nksports.com. There is such a website.

I don't even have that site bookmarked anymore.

I just visit to laugh at the dead chat thread

How many days until warrior comes crawling here with his tail between his legs?

Things really have quieted down over there. I've still visit, but I usually come to this board first now.

And I agree that Buzz has to stay for a second year. But if he fails miserably again, and the football team struggles this year, Wellman is going to be sitting in the unemployment line with Lee Fowler.

Back