• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Skylar Jones to transfer from Wake Forest

Damn. Figured it was coming but sad to see it being official. Best of luck to him.

I thought, at one point or another, he would be the next big thing for the deacs.

I hate to see him leave but I wish him the best of luck.

Such a shame he never worked out w/ the Deacs. Remember being really stoked about him a couple years ago. Thanks for the link.

Added the lightbulb icon, as this is more than worthy

My only story about Skylar is that he showed up at one of our house parties one time. I think I gave him beer and he was underage, so there's that. I was also wasted and kept wanting to go race him in a 40 yd dash down Rosedale, just to see how fast he was.

My only story about Skylar is that he showed up at one of our house parties one time. I think I gave him beer and he was underage, so there's that. I was also wasted and kept wanting to go race him in a 40 yd dash down Rosedale, just to see how fast he was.

So did NancyDeac lol

Surprised it took him this long. Best of luck to him.

No surprise here. Best of luck to Skylar.

He could have been better utilized in a Deacon uniform.

Feel bad for the kid, he had a chance to be an ATH at tOSU, but came here to play QB. Things just never worked out. Hope he has a great year next year.

Is it really transferring if he is graduating and enrolling in a graduate program at another school?

Yes and no. Won't have to sit out a year because of the graduate rule.

Best of luck to Skylar in the future.

Back