• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ed Schultz screws up

deac85

Reaction score
Calling Laura Ingraham a slut on national radio wasn't too smart. But I must admit his apology seemed very sincere. Will MSNBC have any hosts left, as they all falling like flies.

Calling Laura Ingraham a slut on national radio wasn't too smart. But I must admit his apology seemed very sincere. Will MSNBC have any hosts left, as they all falling like flies.

It was just a matter of time before Ed did something stupid like that. I'm on the left and I hate name calling like that, it's immature, counterproductive and cowardly. Now if we can ever get Limbaugh to apologize for anything he says, we may be getting somewhere.

What Ed did was stupid and uncalled for. Was he fired or just suspended?

Why does it seem like MSNBC is the only network who suspends hosts for saying dumb things?

Just another Adam's Apple sporting she-male that gets the conservative guys all hot and bothered. Who cares?

Let me getthis straight, calling Laura Ingalls a slut should get you fired form MSNBC, but all the negative things and outright lies Faux News people tell are OK?

Nothing O'Reilly and Hannity say count but a single slur by Schultz (whom I don't like at all) is firable.

To quote the great German philosopher, "Verrrrrry interesting, but schtupid."

Let me getthis straight, calling Laura Ingalls a slut should get you fired form MSNBC, but all the negative things and outright lies Faux News people tell are OK?

Nothing O'Reilly and Hannity say count but a single slur by Schultz (whom I don't like at all) is firable.

To quote the great German philosopher, "Verrrrrry interesting, but schtupid."

Laura Ingalls...I can't believe Ed hates "Little House on the Prairie"

No...I mean who is Ed Schultz

"Judges? [pause] This is correct. We also would have accepted 'Who was Ed Schultz?', 'Who is a bloated, liberal drama queen?', and 'Name a famous castrato.' SkinsNDeacs, you control the Board."

I don't recall Hannity or O'Reilly calling anybody a slut on national TV before. Why did he call her a slut anyway?

I don't recall Hannity or O'Reilly calling anybody a slut on national TV before. Why did he call her a slut anyway?

She was criticizing Obama for going overseas while people were being killed by tornados in Missouri.

Pointless drivel from both sides as usual.

I think calling Laura Ingrahm a slut is funny considering the fact she is probably the closest thing to an old maid you'll find on talk radio.

Its also refreshing to know that "newsmen" still keep a bottle of scotch in their desk drawer and take a hit before the broadcast.

Ed's good in my book. You have to keep these holier than thou, uppity sluts in their place.

I think calling Laura Ingrahm a slut is funny considering the fact she is probably the closest thing to an old maid you'll find on talk radio.

Its also refreshing to know that "newsmen" still keep a bottle of scotch in their desk drawer and take a hit before the broadcast.

Ed's good in my book. You have to keep these holier than thou, uppity sluts in their place.

If by "old maid" you mean condescending, pretentious bitch.

That's how she pays the mortgage. She's the B side of Maureen Dowd.

she's a lot sharper than Dowd ever was... anyway, he apologized and she apparently accepted. I listened to Schultz's remark and he obviously didn't mean that she was literally a slut. He meant she was a shill. She apparently thought so little of it she didn't think to address it the first day.

I used to listen to her show years ago. It was entertaining and sometimes funny as hell. She was always a little over the top on social conservatism for my taste but that's just me.

Back